Class Exercise 1 | Assignment 1A | Assignment 1B | Assignment 2 | Assignment 3 |
| Class Exercise 2 | Assignment 4 | Assignment 5 | Final Project | Reflections |



Week 1: In-class exercise
Thursday, January 22, 2009
10:01 PM
COMMENT PLS! (0)



Inspiration: HY2249 Art & History.
Rationale: The module (HY2249) I took last time was a great eye-opener for me. I was exposed to all kinds of art and architecture through the different ages in history. To me, inspiration always comes when I see something. Through imitation in the mind and modification by the hands, I produce designs. I'm not one of those super-arty people who can draw very well so I rely on what I see around me and what appeals to my taste. For me, this machine would greatly widen our 'library' of art in our minds and allow of to reference through the impressions made by the machine.

Labels: