Class Exercise 1 | Assignment 1A | Assignment 1B | Assignment 2 | Assignment 3 |
| Class Exercise 2 | Assignment 4 | Assignment 5 | Final Project | Reflections |



Reflections
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
9:00 AM
COMMENT PLS! (0)

i'm super duper proud of my portfolio and i felt arty-farty walking from sunshine plaza to bugis mrt and then taking the train from bugis back to simei. HAHA.

so so, i'm gonna post pictures of my portfolio up here. $45 ahhh. better be worth it! hmmmm.. (prays hard this won't happen) even if i don't do that well, at least i have a portfolio to call my own. it's like - every single thing from there came from my own hands (drawing, scanning, tracing, colouring, photoshopping). oh except for the storybook which was a collective effort. heh. i'm really proud of it :D


okay just one. all my assignments are uploaded here anyway!

i love nm2208. its the only module that can actually make me happy.