Class Exercise 1 | Assignment 1A | Assignment 1B | Assignment 2 | Assignment 3 |
| Class Exercise 2 | Assignment 4 | Assignment 5 | Final Project | Reflections |



Assignment 1A: Brainstorming, Thumbnails and Roughs
Thursday, February 5, 2009
10:04 AM
COMMENT PLS! (0)

2 Roughs developed from thumbnail 4


from sketch 4 i developed 2 roughs.
tried to do 1 (as seen in next post) but it was too complicated and ineffective.


4 Sketches!

1. easily swayed - swaying flowers
2. sweet - candies
3. natural - elements of nature
4. firm and lively - straight and tall flowers.

in case you're wondering, how can it be that i'm 1 and 4 at the same time?! well. i am full of contradictions. you can see in the next post how i attempted to incorporate those 2 in 1 design. and failed. hahah.

Brainstorming
i've decided to use hwei for my name. hope that's acceptable!
I made use of fb (& inevitably my friends) to help me with coming up with words to describe myself!
The shortlisted words or traits are:
kind . sweet . day-dreamy . amicable . giggly . messy . ear-piercing scream . virtuous . patient . bubbly . scary when i'm having a bad day . reliable . never forgets . always worries . wears her heart on her sleeve . uber friendly . cute . colourful . loves God . emotional . enthusiastic . takes friendships seriously . not confident . insecure . bouncy . sheltered

Okok I didn't really shortlist. Hahah practically everything is up! Well apart from giving myself an ego boost, this would really help in my first characteristic thumbnails!!

Labels: